A large part of modern phones comes with headphones. At the same time, not every headset boasts convenience, clear sound and design. Modern manufacturers offer a choice of hundreds of headphones for every taste. Together with the phone, plug-in, overhead, in-ear and other models are used.
Which headphones are better to choose for the phone
To make listening to music, radio and watching movies on your mobile phone more enjoyable, buy new headphones, taking into account every little thing. Criterias of choice:
- To get started, decide between wired and wireless models. The former are more popular due to the wide range and price range. The second ones are convenient due to the absence of wires that can get confused and torn, but their disadvantages are high cost and lower quality compared to wired counterparts. Often the Bluetooth headset comes with a built-in battery and memory, which increases its weight.
- Type of. Plug-in models are convenient and affordable, but if you choose them not in the shape of the auricle, they will begin to fall out of your ears. Cork (vacuum) “plugs” sit very tightly in the ear, but not everyone is comfortable wearing them, and besides, they can significantly affect a person’s hearing. The “plugs” are not suitable either because they are dangerous to walk on the street, because nothing will be heard. A good option for smartphones are small overhead models. This choice of headphones for the phone is ideal for jogging and long trips, but only part of the models for phones can be attributed to the budget.
- Weight. The lighter the headset for a smartphone, the better. Budget wired models are lighter than wireless due to the lack of a battery. Inserts weigh an average of 5-30 g, overhead - 40-100 g.
- Connector The standard version is 3.5 mm. Some phones have a 2.5 mm jack, so it’s good if an additional adapter for 2.5 mm and 6.3 mm comes with the headset. Some connectors are gold plated. It provides resistance to oxidation, corrosion.
- Membrane diameter (speaker size). Affects sound quality. A large membrane is capable of reproducing low frequencies. The standard for in-ear headphones is a membrane with a diameter of 9-12 mm. Laid on models for home use have an indicator from 30 mm.
- Impedance. This indicator for headphones is in the range of 1-820 Ohms. It depends on the technique with which you plan to use the headset. For portable equipment, select headphones with an impedance of 16-40 ohms. Due to this, sufficient volume will be provided with a small input signal power.
- Frequency range. It may be in the range of 2-110000 Hz, but keep in mind that the human ear is able to perceive a range in the range of 20-20000 Hz.
- Headphone sensitivity. It is in the range of 60-130 dB. This indicator affects the sound volume. Loud earphones for the phone must have a sensitivity of at least 100 dB.
- Cord length. Affects comfort. The optimal indicator is 80-120 cm, depending on where the phone will be: in the pocket of a jacket, jeans or in a bag.
- Replaceable ear pads. Their presence in the kit is an additional plus. Some budget headphones may have 1 pair, while others - 2-3. Sometimes a set includes ear pads of different sizes.
- Additional benefits. These include a waterproof case, a storage case and the possibility of folding (on invoices).
Good inexpensive phone headsets
To purchase budget high-quality headphones for your phone, check out and compare the main parameters and prices of popular models. Also appreciate the design and usability. Budget headphones for a phone with good sound are produced by manufacturers such as:
- Happy plugs
- Panasonic et al.
Price in rubles
Apple EarPods (3.5 mm)
Type - dynamic, frequency range - 5-21000 Hz, sensitivity - 109 dB, impedance - 23 Ohms, connector - mini jack 3.5 mm, cable length - 1.2 m, there is a volume control, answer / end the call, cover.
The presence of a microphone, a cover, high-quality sound, comfortably lie in your ears.
There is no fastening, high cost.
Samsung EO-EG920 Fit
Type - dynamic, frequency range - 20-20000 Hz, sensitivity - 101 dB, impedance - 32 Ohms, membrane diameter - 12 mm, connector - mini jack 3.5 mm, cable length - 1.2 m, type - balanced, there is a volume control , interchangeable ear pads.
The presence of a microphone, a budget price, decent sound quality, soft bass, comfortably in your ears.
Short-lived, no answer / end button.
Type - dynamic, Bluetooth headphones with a microphone, frequency range - 20-20000 Hz, type of battery - Li-Pol, working time - 4 hours, standby time - 100 hours, there are Multipoint.
Convenient, cheap, lack of wire.
There is no mount, not a very good sound, the charge lasts for a short while.
Price in rubles
Type - dynamic Bluetooth headphones with a microphone, frequency range - 20-20000 Hz, impedance - 32 Ohms, diameter of the membrane - 32 mm, weight - 320 g, design - foldable, battery - 170 mAh, working time - 11 hours. , charging - 2 hours, there is a button to answer / end the conversation, volume control.
Reasonable price, no wires, good sound, convenient design.
It can strongly press.
Type - dynamic Bluetooth headphones with a microphone, frequency range - 20-20000 Hz, diameter of the membrane - 30 mm, weight - 140 g, range - 10 m, design - folding, battery - Li-Ion, operating time - 20 hours. , standby time - 200 hours, charging time - 4.5 hours, there is a answer / end button, volume control, microUSB cable.
Good sound, ergonomics, lightweight, powerful, no wires, duration on a single charge.
It costs more than analogues.
Price in rubles
Qumo Freedom Style
Type - overhead Bluetooth headphones with a microphone, frequency range - 100-18000 Hz, membrane diameter - 30 mm, weight - 140 g, range - 10 m, design - foldable, battery - Li-Ion, capacity - 250 mAh , charging time - 4 hours, there is a answer / end button, playback from SD cards (up to 32 GB), FM radio.
Three-color illumination of cups, budget price, excellent volume, functionality.
The spectrum of reproduced frequencies is less than that of analogs, the cups put pressure on the ears.
Marshall Major II Bluetooth
Type - overhead Bluetooth headphones with a microphone, frequency range - 20-20000 Hz, impedance - 64 Ohms, sensitivity - 99 dB, membrane diameter - 40 mm, weight - 260 g, radius of action - 10 m, design - folding, battery capacity - 680 mAh, charging time - 3 hours, connector - gold-plated mini jack 3.5 mm, there is a button to answer / end the conversation, volume control, voice dialing, microUSB cable, DSP, Multipoint.
Large, comfortable, high frequencies and sound, a very convenient control joystick, gold-plated connector.
Headband presses on ears, high cost.
Price in rubles
Type - plug-in Bluetooth headphones with a microphone, frequencies - 20-20000 Hz, impedance - 16 Ohms, membrane diameter - 8.6 mm, support - Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset, microUSB cable, answer / button end the conversation, volume control, neck strap, case, working time - 8 hours, interchangeable ear pads - 3 pairs.
Lightweight, comfortable sitting in the ears, the battery holds well.
No mount, not a very good microphone.
Type - plug-in Bluetooth headphones with a microphone, frequencies - 20-20000 Hz, sensitivity - 102 dB, impedance - 32 Ohms, membrane diameter - 10 mm, support - Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, AVRCP, Hands free, Headset, battery capacity - 65 mAh, there is a button to answer / end the conversation, volume control, neck strap.
Budget cost, lightweight, comfortable.
Without mounting, low battery capacity.