This is a popular drug that is used in medicine in several dosage forms. Alcohol chlorophyllipt is often used to gargle, but the solution according to the instructions can help with gynecological diseases, the oil is suitable for the treatment of trophic ulcers, burns. You can buy Chlorophyllipt in the form of a spray, tablets, a solution for infections, mouthwash.
What is chlorophyllipt alcohol
This is an antibacterial drug that is made in the form of a solution based on ethanol or oil. Production facilities are located in Russia and Ukraine, have medicines identical properties. The drug is completely natural, has few contraindications, can be used for local therapy without restrictions. To rinse your throat, it is recommended to use alcohol Chlorophyllipt only if necessary and after the appointment of a doctor.
Composition and release forms
The medication is considered natural due to the lack of synthesized components. Alcohol Chlorophyllipt is a 1% solution of the concentration of extracts of eucalyptus leaves that contain chlorophylls. The main composition of the drug is:
- 95% medical alcohol - up to 100 ml;
- thick chlorophyllipt extract with a total amount of chlorophyll of 10-12% - 1 g.
The liquid itself has a clear, pronounced smell of alcohol, has a dark emerald color. On the walls or bottom of the bottle, residues of plant components can settle, which is the norm. Available in the form of dark orange glass and polymer bottles of 25, 50, 100 ml. Each of them is equipped with a metered device. You can find a pharmacy also solutions for injection of 25% in 2 ml ampoules, tablets for resorption of 12.5 and 25 mg.
Chlorophyllipt destroys most types of staphylococci. The medication contains extracts of eucalyptus, myrtle, which have a complex effect in the treatment of infectious, inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and throat. Alcohol Chlorophyllipt is a powerful antiseptic that has a bactericidal, antimicrobial effect. As a rule, the drug is considered as a rinse. It uses it to treat tonsillitis and other infections of the pharynx, oral cavity, and is highly effective against most strains of staphylococci.
Under the action of the components of the drug, pathogenic microflora dies, and microcirculation of cells improves. Alcohol Chlorophyllipt also has an analgesic effect. The tool has the following therapeutic effect on the body:
The effect of the drug on the body is as follows:
- with internal administration, the secretion of the glands of the digestive tract increases;
- tincture provides a sedative effect;
- external use of Chlorophyllipt has a disinfecting, disinfecting effect, wound healing effect of the skin, mucous membrane;
- inhalations with this drug have a mucolytic effect;
- any form of release helps fight staphylococci;
- with stomatitis, a medication is used in the form of applications.
Indications for use
Alcohol Chlorophyllipt is used not only to destroy the pathogenic flora, but also to reduce pain, perspiration, and sore throat. According to patients' reviews, improvement occurs after several rinsing procedures. Prescribe medication for children and adults in the following cases:
- acute and chronic tonsillitis;
- acute sore throat, chronic sore throat;
- after medical procedures in the oral cavity in order to prevent the spread of the infectious process;
- for the treatment of bacterial, viral infections that cause sore throat;
- after eating cold food, staying in cool air.
For the use of Chlorophyllipt, there is only one main contraindication - hypersensitivity to the components of the drug (eucalyptus chlorophyll, essential oil). Another serious reason not to use this medication is atrophy of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract. If you do not have these contraindications, then you can safely use the medicine.
The use of the drug is well tolerated by all patients, allergic reactions to the components that make up the drug rarely occur. Symptoms are manifested in the form of swelling of the face, nasal mucosa, throat, skin rashes or redness. Before using the medication, it is recommended to test:
- Dilute 25 drops of the solution in 1 tablespoon of water.
- After 6 hours, inspect the body and check for an allergic reaction.
- In the absence, you can begin to fully use the alcohol solution.
Adverse reactions are possible in people with increased secretion of the digestive glands, in this case, the drug should be taken with caution. Do not let the medication get into your eyes. The following side effects are possible with an overdose of the drug:
- muscle spasms;
Instructions for use Chlorophyllipt alcohol
You can use this alcohol tool inside, outwardly, for inhalation and injection. Frequency, dosage. The duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician, based on the severity and stage of the disease. Based on the same parameters, the optimal release form of Chlorophyllipt is also selected. For each of them there is a specific instruction for use, dosage and duration of the course. Self-medication with this drug is not recommended.
This option is used if necessary, the treatment of inflammatory, infectious processes in the oral cavity, nasopharynx. Chlorophyllipt alcohol gargle is used as follows:
- For the procedure, you must always use a fresh solution.
- Put a little liquid in your mouth (about half a normal sip of water).
- Throw back your head slightly, eyes should look at the ceiling.
- Inhale deeply through the nose, open your mouth slightly.
- Make a long time any vowel sound (and, a, o) for 6-7 seconds.
- Repeat steps 4-5 as many times as you like, then spit out.
- Chlorophyllipt for gargling should be used every 2-3 hours.
For inhalation with a nebulizer
One option for treating children without having to swallow pills or gargle is to inhale medicinal fumes. Chlorophyllipt is well suited for inhalation in a nebulizer. To do this, you can buy a tool in the form of essential oil and alcohol tincture. To prepare the liquid you need:
- For 1 part of the medication, you need 10 parts of saline.
- The total volume of one dose is 3 ml.
- The procedure must be performed at least 3 times a day.
- If there is no saline solution, you can take mineral water without gas.
For inflammation in the oral cavity, a green chlorofillipt throat is used to gargle. Pereparit is based on plant pigment, which is obtained from the leaves of eucalyptus, therefore it is safe to use. It has a regenerative, anti-inflammatory effect. Dilute medication to treat gums with warm boiled water. The procedure completely coincides with the rinsing with chlorophyllipt alcohol throat described above, only all the liquid must be kept in the mouth and the head should not be thrown back.
A contraindication for the treatment of chlorophyllipt alcohol gums is:
- intolerance to components;
- management of complex mechanisms, transport (the product contains alcohol);
- allergic reaction.
With erosion of the cervix
Alcohol extract can be used to treat erosion of the mucous membranes. It is necessary to first drain the vaginal mucosa, uterus with cotton swabs. Then the doctor applies Chlorophyllipt to the cervical canal, leaves the swab moistened in it for 15-20 minutes on the cervix. The procedure is carried out every day for 10 days. After the course of treatment, the following procedures must be performed:
- Douching every day for two weeks with alcohol Chlorophyllipt (a tablespoon of a one percent alcohol solution in 1 liter of water);
- The introduction of a tampon soaked in a 2% oil solution of the drug deep into the vagina for 12 hours.
- The course of treatment should be repeated with incomplete epithelization of erosion.
For burns and trophic ulcers
- Apply a gauze bandage to the adjacent area, which must first be moistened with a solution.
- Alternate this procedure with a 1% alcohol solution of the drug, dilute with 0.25% novocaine in a ratio of 1: 5.
- The duration of therapy is 2-3 weeks.
In certain situations, the doctor may prescribe the use of the medication intravenously (slowly). Chlorophyllipt is required for pneumonia, septic conditions in 2 ml of 0.25% solution. Dilute it in 38 ml of a sterile 0.9% NaCl solution. The procedure is carried out 4 times a day for 4-5 days. Prescribe alcohol extract intravenously along with other medications for acute lung abscess. Dosage - 10 ml of 0.255 Chlorophyllipt, diluted in 150 ml of 0.9% NaCl solution, twice a day.
Alcohol Chlorophyllipt Price
The drug is dispensed in a pharmacy without a prescription, but self-medication is not recommended. Chlorophyllipt can be ordered online with delivery. The price of the network is usually lower than in a regular pharmacy. The approximate data on how much Chlorophyllipt costs in St. Petersburg and Moscow are as follows:
Chlorophyllipt price, rubles
25 mg tablets, 20pcs
Oil solution 0.02, 20 ml
Alcohol solution 0.01 to 100 ml
Svetlana, 30 I use chlorophyllipt for alcohol for the prevention and treatment of all infectious diseases that affect the mucous membranes of the mouth, larynx, and sinuses, the method of application is very simple. It works as an antibiotic, but it does not harm the intestinal microflora. You can give the child if necessary, because the preparation contains natural components.
Anna, 34 years old. During pregnancy, women should not use most of the medicines, and I often suffer from purulent tonsillitis. Treatment of tonsils with Chlorophyllipt quickly relieves symptoms, relieves inflammation, pain. Before use, you must consult your doctor. Now I give it to my child in the treatment of pharyngitis.
Marina, 27 years old Chlorophyllipt is an effective drug that can be prescribed to children without the risk of side effects. When purulent wounds appeared after walking in the fresh air, she gave her child to irrigate her throat when infected with pathogenic staphylococci. The cost of the drug is low, but it helps well, there were no side effects during the use.Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for independent treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give recommendations for treatment based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.